this is not the entrance. didn’t go in. =(. was there late, so. =((((! but it looked like there’s those fun fair games. =D. Continue reading “[Thailand: Phuket] FantaSea mini zoo.”
there is so many reasons why you should love FantaSea.
1. it’s name is similar with my favourite orange carbonated drink, Fanta.
2. it’s carerfool.
3. it’s very famous in Phuket.
just joking. but it’s true.
the main reasons are :
1. the FantaSea show is one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. you’d be so amazed by it, trust me.
2. their buffet serves VERY DELICIOUS food. I hated international buffet’s because they always sucked. I’m very picky. BUT I LOVED THIS ONE.
3. the place is BEAUTIFUL. 600million bhat was used to build this place. how can you not visit it? it’s spectacular. and I am being very honest. they say, you’ve not fully been to Phuket if you’ve not been to FantaSea. and if you have time, go for Simon (pronounced as Simone) Cabaret to see beautiful Ah Guas. heard that it’s very good too =D.
the entrance. Continue reading “[Thailand: Phuket] FantaSea”